10:14 AM

Lamentations

My closet is too small. Or I have too many clothes, but considering that I have never actually heard of people having too many clothes I don't think that can be a real problem. The problem is that I have a tiny stupid closet. I have already taken out all the clothes I am too fat for (there were many) and all the really really ugly stuff. Now I'm left with a closet that is still so full that I can't get out my cute, fitting properly clothes. I am going to punch this closet designer in the face. Who designs a closet that holds like 8 things? I can't wait to move. I am going to get a house with a 10 mile closet.

2 comments:

pambelina said... @ June 29, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Why did your closet have ugly things in it?

Melodie Anne said... @ June 29, 2009 at 5:31 PM

They used to be cute- but no longer are. Like business shorts. Used to be cute- now are not. I don't intentionally have ugly things lurking around my home!