6:22 PM

Dear Hair Cutter Girl

Why is it when I came into your salon and asked for my highlights to be touched up did you interpret that into "I would like my hair the ugliest most nondescript color of hair possible?" Furthermore, I don't recall asking for super choppy, chunky, chin-length layers. I thought I asked for a trim; so why is it I can barely fit all of my hair into a ponytail now? Also, did I mention when I came in that my friends and I would be getting together after for a Dynasty reenactment? Or that I might be stopping by Channel 5 to give the weather report? I didn't come in with helmet hair, so why am I leaving looking like a 1995 Miss America runner-up??? On top of all that, why do you feel the need to talk down to me about things like the brand of shampoo I use? You cut hair for a living! It's not like you are regarded as the sage of our society. Just some things you might want to consider.

Regards,

Emily

2 comments:

Melodie Anne said... @ August 20, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Seriously. How are they so bad at it sometimes? You just have to find one that did hair school because they like doing hair, not because they were too stupid for another academic venue. How can you tell though until you try?

Also, how hard can it be? I have cut at least 4 heads of hair with no fatalities. How stupid do you have to be to mess that up after going to like a year of school for it?

Winn Family said... @ October 6, 2010 at 10:41 AM

bwa ha ha! "sage of our society"