10:49 AM

Little Buttheads

Kids are bad. Maybe not yours, but most. They are this way by nature, and need no help in becoming more unruly or buttheady. So when I see little kids dressed in shirts that confirm and accentuate their buttheadyness it pisses me right off. Why would someone dress their kid in a shirt that says "School Sucks!" or "I'm Spoiled" or whatever other stupid, mean thing? I don't get it. Don't you want people to think your kid is nice? Don't you want your kid to be respectful? So why the crude shirts? I hate them- both the shirts and the parents who put their children in them. And nose-pickers. Gotta hate nose-pickers.

1 comments:

A Real Winner said... @ January 22, 2011 at 5:54 PM

Firstly, Nose-pickers are sick. Secondably, I love the word butthead for some reason, so this complaint hit home for me.