10:53 PM

Happy 3 Year Anniversary Complaining Blog!

It's been 3 years of glorious complaints. Glorious. I feel like after all this time I should bring forth an issue that I have only briefly addressed in prior posts. Nevertheless, this topic must be mentioned. The reasons it must be addressed are three fold. 1) It is super-fugly. 2) I want all the world to be clear on my feelings for this "situation". 3) I have hopes that additional public mockery will make the offending parties desist in their silly behaviors in this area.

I have only a few words to say about it. Here goes. Ratted hair. What? Why is it shaped like that? Are we meant to believe that their head is shaped like that? What is the goal of hair ratting? Because if it is to make prettier hair then we are failing at societal hair prettiness ideals. It is gross under all conditions. Unless maybe if you have some sort of head deformity you are trying to hide under there...

As an example of what ALL hair ratting ends up looking like, (Yes, all! I don't care if you think yours doesn't look like this. It does.) I present this video, which coincidentally is hilarious and you should watch the entire thing. (Mom, DO NOT WATCH IT! It has a bad swear at the end.) This guy's hair looks like a Utah/ Idaho girls.

Finally, a suggestion if you insist on having poofy hair: A hampster would make a fun "Bump-It".

0 comments: