7:36 PM

Crazy Place

A twelve hour drive (record time, by the way) and 50 degrees later I have arrived in Wyoming. WYOMING. I can't even get enough reception here to check my voicemail from my cell phone. This place is ridiculous. It was around 75 degrees when we left home. Now- around 25. It is painful to go outside! I can not make any sense of and never have been able to figure out why people settled in places like this in the first place. What the hell were the settlers of Wyoming thinking?! They must have been on some kind of crazy pioneer crack. That's the only explanation.

2 comments:

wizzity said... @ December 23, 2009 at 11:21 AM

This could have been a one word post...WYOMING

Annie said... @ December 29, 2009 at 11:39 AM

Ha ha ha! I'm so jealous of your weather, can I move in with you?