11:30 AM

Dreams

I have a lot of bad dreams. They're usually not like, horror dreams where someone is chasing me or I have to wear harem pants or anything like that, but oftentimes awkward or uncomfortable happenings haunt me in the night. I've heard that dreams have something to do with your subconscious thoughts. If that is the case I have one craaaazy subconscious mind. Strangely, I still love to sleep.

Two nights ago I experienced the worst, worst, worstiest dream ever possible. Worse than scorpions dream, the teeth falling out dream, toilet snakes dream (sometimes I dream that there are scorpions and snakes in the toilet together- for some reason its always percieved an inconvenience during the dream rather than being super scary- still horrible), having to go on a date with another man even though I'm married dream, being lost dream, someone at work stole my lunch dream, even worse than the dreaded naked dream. The worst dream ever possible in humanity happened to me and this was it: I dreamt that I got with Michael Jackson.

Oh, it was so awful! He kept singing "I Just Can't Stop Loving You". It was with the mid-80's Michael Jackson that was after his first nose job, but before his 27th. Also, as would logically be the case if you were in this situation, there were stage lights going on- like strobes and disco lights. I can never ever explain how horrible it was. Uh, Barf! I need a brain scrubbing!

How dare my brain subject me to such horrible things?! Dreams are officially NOT COOL. I am considering investing in the world's largest dream catcher because I am not down with this kind of stuff! How did this even happen? Why? Why me?! Ew, it's so gross!!!

Dreams, you suck! Stop getting in my head and ruining everything!

0 comments: