10:26 AM

The Target Website

Target has the worstiest website! For a company that focuses so much on being "cool" and "hip" you would think they would have a better website. The layout is horrible. The organization is nonsensical. And it is soooo slow!!! I feel like whenever I click on something I want to look at the message is relayed via Morse code to a trailer in Wisconsin where a bevy of blue haired old ladies work. They translate the message ("oh my, this person wants to view those fine Mossimo pumps") and tell Merna whose in charge of Images to find that nice picture of the Mossimo pumps. Merna looks through her file folders until she finds "Mossimo Pumps" then she shuffles over to Blanche who is in charge of Relaying Messages and she enters in the code into her Morse code machine, all the while telling the other blue hairs about Gladys' Chicken Gelatin Divine recipe, and the picture is then loaded up so I can view it on my computer. Then I say "Those shoes are hideous. Maybe I'll look at a Liz Lange top." Then the whole process starts over again.

4 comments:

Melodie Anne said... @ December 4, 2010 at 1:52 AM

For reals!!! What is the deal with it being so terrible and awful and you can't even see anything well enough to buy it.... why does Target do that?

Also, that was hilarious.

Typed Out Loud said... @ December 4, 2010 at 3:18 PM

This is one of my biggest pet peeves too! With as much online business as is being done out there you would think that a company that big would make that a priority.

I love your blog and I added you to my blogroll!

www.typedoutloud.wordpress.com

Winn Family said... @ December 6, 2010 at 9:40 PM

ha ha! I like you ladies!

Annie said... @ December 9, 2010 at 11:21 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.