6:26 PM

Watch out- Actual Complaint Coming Up

Today when I was going into the DSW there was a dad next door with his little girl and he was screaming at her. Out on the sidewalk in front of everyone full on screaming in her face. He was even using the F word. Apparently she had asked for a toy or something in the store that they were at (a kids store, go figure that she would ask for a toy there). Everyone was totally watching them and talking about how horrible that guy was. But no one stopped him, I can't judge them because I didn't either. But he was huge and obviously angry. What could anyone have done except make him angrier? Now I feel bad that I didn't do anything. Should I have tried to talk to him? Call the police? I feel so bad for that little girl. I wasn't even able to enjoy my shoe shopping because of him. I seriously hope that guy gets genital crabs. And I don't mean the STD kind. I mean actual crabs on his genitals. The kind that have big pincher's.

2 comments:

Melodie Anne said... @ June 8, 2011 at 12:09 PM

I hope he gets crotch pinchers too. What a horrible person! Who does that? I honestly wish there was some kind of pre-parental test people had to take before being allowed to have kids. Some people should never be allowed to breed.

A Real Winner said... @ June 16, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Agreed about the genital crabs. There are too many parents like that who come into the candy store and even more who walk past yelling at their kids. Why have kids if you're a mean person that doesn't like others? What makes them think having kids is a good idea?