11:25 AM

Strong Feelings

I hate, I Hate, I HATE  any and all advertisements that get in the way of what I am trying to look at on the computer. Like when you are looking at a website and the little box pops up asking you to take a friggin survey. NO! I will not take your lame survey, Home Shopping Network! Let me shop in peace! Or when you click on a news story but you end up going to the Febreeze site because right as you click on the news the Febreeze pops up and covers the whole page with its advertisement video about a cat!! I HATE IT SO MUCH!!! When are people going to stop being so stupid that this kind of "punch you in the eyeballs" advertising works on them?! Companies wouldn't do it if it wasn't working. I make a concious effort to not buy products with annoying advertisements. Also I am going to start saving Obie and Fifi's twosies and send them in the mail to all the companies that are too annoying. That means you, Geiko!

0 comments: