11:32 AM

Preschool Idiots

I suppose it's rather educationally elitist of me, but I pretty much hate when people run preschools out of their house.

Um, what training or background do these people have that qualifies them to run a preschool? What resources do they have at their house that makes it an appropriate place to hold a preschool? And most importantly, do they really think that the children attending the preschool they run out of thier basement that consists of other kids playing with their own kids toys and sometimes coloring a paper with a letter on it is going to be the best education those children can recieve? Ugh! People are idiots!!!

This is the thought process I imagine is behind this phenomenon: "Hey, I've have a 4 year old. Isn't there some way I can make money off of that?"

Just because you squashed a couple kids out of your vag doesn't mean you are qualified to run a school. I guess some parents are ok with paying for their kids to play with another kids toys. Whatever. I just happen to think that children can actually learn stuff at that age, rather than making fugly hand turkeys in someone's basement at $200 a month.

0 comments: