8:11 AM

We Don't Always Complain About Other People

It's true, sometimes the transgressor is ourselves. I feel like I have had a profusion of embarrassing experiences lately. Nothing huge, just those situations that afterwards you do a mental 'DOH!' Sometimes I'll say something that, immediately after I say it, I'll wish I could retract whatever awkward thing it was I said. Or I'll do something with the best of intentions and it totally turns out horrible. Usually these experiences are a little more spread out but there seems to be quite a concentration of them lately. I may need to be a hermit for a little while so that everyone can forget my social mishaps.

1 comments:

Melodie Anne said... @ August 10, 2011 at 2:24 PM

That is like every moment of my life. How many hours have I spent sitting alone pondering on all the humiliating things I said that day? Probably the same number of hours that I spend on the toilet after work. Because that's my thoughful spot.