9:08 PM

Kids are Lazy

Since when did everyone's kids get so lazy? How come every kid is like "I don't do chores. That's for peasants."? Or sometimes they say "I didn't get enough sleep last night so I don't have to do anything today". When did this happen? Because last I remember you still have to do stuff even if you stay up too late watching Blue's Clues, or whatever they watch. Plus you have to clean up the crumbs that you spill all over when you throw your goldfish crackers at the other kids. How did these basics of humanity stop happening? Beats me.

What I do know is that if you are one of those parents who doesn't make your kid do chores and clean up after themselves you are raising a butthead. Sorry. True. Every single time. You might think "I never had to do chores growing up and I'm not a butthead!" Wrong. You are. So are any and all children out there who aren't forced into servitude like all us normal folk (a.k.a. peasants). 

2 comments:

pambelina said... @ October 4, 2011 at 7:53 AM

My kid is 3, can't really speak, is borderline autistic and STILL has chores. Seriously parents, don't be lazy or you'll raise lazy kids. And no one wants that.

Anonymous said... @ February 18, 2019 at 6:47 AM

I call them 3rd generation stocks children.
Children raised by children