1:47 AM

I loathe:

Being flat chested.
Bra shopping is the hardest thing ever. Why doesn't any bra manufacturer understand the plight of the small bosomed woman? My experience leads me to believe that all bras are made in a C cup size and then they take the same design and make it with a smaller cup, but the same shape of cup does not apply to an A as it does to a C. I have boobie needs here people! They consist of the following:
  • Much padding, that will not get lumpy upon the first washing
  • Very adjustable straps (my boobs are weirdly high ...I think that is what you would call it. I'm not sure. All I know is the straps are always too long so my boobs just kind of dangle in there, with and inch of space left at the bottom of the bra, which is where my boob should be.)
  • Durability. Again with the washing thing. I do not appreciate a brazier that falls apart and gets all stretchy if it gets washed. I can handle air drying them, but I refuse to hand wash my bras. Too much time, plus it seems gross.
  • Padding on the front, not just the bottom. I think bra makers are assuming that I have something to push up, but I'm buying an A cup, folks. I don't have anything to push up. I get the padded so it willl look like I do, but then the padding is all in the bottom, so it just makes my boobettes look like they are flat and longer and it is wierd.
  • No itchy tags. The hardest part of my life might be itchy tags. Even if I try to cut them out they seem to leave that little bit of extra itchy fabric that the scissors can't reach without cutting the fabric.
If anyone finds this bra, do let me know. Also I should stipulate that I don't want it to cost a bojillion dollars either. I don't have a lot to spend because I'm saving up for a boob job.

0 comments: