10:35 AM

Guest Blogger

A complaint. (c/o Annie)


If you are a fence man it is inappropriate to do the following:

-Ask to use the restroom inside someone's home.

-Take the stinkiest dump humanly possible

-Leave poop stains in my toilet


Sick. My bathroom had to be on quarantine until I scrubbed it with bleach 100 times
 
** Seriously, this is the worst thing ever. A stranger pooping in your home?! I would just have to burn the house down. No other options.
 
Thank you for your submission, Annie.**

3 comments:

Anonymous said... @ May 28, 2011 at 3:44 AM

Inteligent people seem to be the ones who rip off the rest of us. In thier mind they are the next world brainiac. But if you read between the lines there is always some kind of little loop hole that is leagle to exploit. "Yes , I'm quite something, listen to me blab on and on I will be a millionaire"!They dont actually work, they find ways to steal that few have discovered yet. Watch out. When you hear someone blab on and on how they are quite a guy, always remember, they are GOING TO RIP YOU OFF!

Andersontaculer said... @ May 29, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Whaaaaat??? Anonymous: feel free to not comment on our blog again. Thanks, Emily

Andersontaculer said... @ May 29, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Also, Annie. I liked your complaint. That is disgusting about your fencing pooper fiend. Don't they know if they need to poop to go down to 7 Eleven?