4:05 PM

One More Thing

I know I've said a jillion things about how lame I think it is when people have private blogs. But I just have this one last things to say about it and then I'm done forever. Or until I get the private blog screen on one I was totally curious about and am annoyed and have to blog-vent.

One big reason for people doing private blogs, it seems to me, is that they don't want pervs or weirdos looking at the pictures of their kids. So they make it private and only invite friends and family. Does it never occur to anyone that some of their friends or family might be pervs and weirdos? All the pervs and weirdos in the world are related to someone- what if it is to all the private bloggers? I wish that there were no grossies like that out there, but you know there are and you don't know who they are. Unfortunately there is no guarantee that allowing only people you know to see your blog will decrease the chances a perv will see it. You could be best friends with a grossie! You don't know! The world is full of freaks. So people should let everyone read their blogs and not delude themselves by thinking that their friends and families could never be crazy because they totally could be. But I hope they aren't.

Also if you are a perv or weirdo reading this blog, please stop. You are ruining blogging for everyone else.

And that is the last thing I will say about private blogs. Probably.

0 comments: