12:27 PM

Rompers

Do I even need to write anything? No. But I'm going to anyway because you know I've got something to say about this disgusting situation.

Reasons I hate "rompers":

1. Originally designed for babies. I think I have a picture of me wearing a romper when I was a baby, in fact. What's next, adult onesies? Probably.

2. Fat. Doesn't matter how skinny you are, you'll look fat in a romper.

3. The article of clothing in question is called such ridiculous names as "romper", "jumper" and "playsuit". How can you respect it with a name like that?

4. You have to take the whole business off if you want to go to the bathroom! Incovenient.

5. Butt ugly.

Hopefully rompers will soon go the way of trucker hats, gaucho pants, vests and business shorts, and we can all go into Urban Outfitters again without fear of our eyes turning into stone upon seeing another fugly romper.

1 comments:

Toby and Emily said... @ July 19, 2010 at 2:06 PM

What if you try to pee in it like it's a one piece bathing suit and you pull it over to the side? But then if you piss on yourself and are in public and have that stank lingering I guess you're screwed. Not to mention adults wearing them just looks freaking rediculous. I'm just sayin.